Surgical Information Systems (SIS) offers proven interoperability between the SIS perioperative management solution and the Allscripts Sunrise Acute Care EHR using industry standard approaches and vendor-specific interoperability solutions.
Advanced interoperability enables providers to maintain a consistent patient flow by launching the SIS solution from within the Allscripts Gateway. This interoperability further streamlines workflow and saves users time, ultimately providing caregivers with additional time they can dedicate to patient care rather than documentation or information gathering.
Integration Points with Allscripts Sunrise Acute Care
- Patient demographics, including allergies, height, and weight
- Bidirectional allergies
- Bidirectional home medications and medication administration documentation
- Inpatient assessments and nursing Preop assessments
- Perioperative summary report
- Perioperative Summary Report
- Quality extracts including - 1) Anesthesia Quality Institute (AQI) extract for benchmarking through the National Clinical Outcomes Registry (NACOR): and, 2) Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA) file to assist with quality measure reporting.
Allscripts and Sunrise Acute Care EHR are trademarks of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
The Latest News from SIS
Surgical Information Systems (SIS) Highlights from ASCA 2017
SIS to exhibit at ASCA 2017, the premier meeting for the ambulatory surgery center (ASC) industry, May 3 – 6 in Washington, D.C.
Allscripts Interoperability Data Sheet
SIS works directly with Allscripts to streamline workflows, improve outcomes, and boost financial performance across the perioperative environment.